Chronic Kidney Disease Solution
Chronic kidney disease (CKD) (chronic kidney failure) is a condition in which kidney function declines or stops working, making it unable to remove toxins and excess fluid from the blood.
Chronic kidney disease is very dangerous because in the early stages of the disease there are often no obvious symptoms, warning signs only appear when the kidneys have been damaged.
Causes of chronic kidney disease include:
- Type 1 or type 2 diabetes
- High Blood Pressure
- Interstitial nephritis, tubular nephritis
- Polycystic kidney disease
- Persistent urinary tract obstruction
- Vesicoureteral Reflux (VUR)
- Recurrent kidney infection
Some common symptoms in patients with chronic kidney disease include:
- Urinating more often than usual
- Feeling tired or short of breath
- Not feeling interested in eating
- Cramping, muscle twitching
- Poor sleep
- Losing weight for no apparent reason
- Tired and weak
- Mentally moody, lifeless
- Swollen feet and ankles
- Chest pain
- Shortness of breath
- High blood pressure (hypertension) that is difficult to control
Treatment of chronic kidney disease
To treat chronic kidney disease naturally, safely and effectively at home, we recommend the program “Chronic Kidney Disease Solution”
This program showcases real lifestyle changes that you can incorporate into your daily routine to ease CKD-related symptoms such as inflammation, poor gut health, loss of appetite, pain chest, hypertension, etc.
The guide is 172 pages long and is accessible online as a PDF file. In the full system in detail, you’ll discover little-known but highly effective tips for managing the effects of chronic kidney disease. Some of the topics covered inside include:
- What is Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)?
- What increases your vulnerability to this disease?
- How to diagnose?
- Chronic inflammation and tissue damage
- How does your microbiome affect this condition?
- The most effective lifestyle choices
- Natural Ways You Can Use To Avoid CKD
- And more
The tutorial is organized into a simple 3-stage approach of how you can put this knowledge into action.
Stage 1: Protection from kidney damage
The first stage is aimed at keeping your kidneys safe from further damage. This phase focuses on the foods you should be eating to support kidney health.
Stage 2: Restore kidney function
A few changes in habits and food intake during the first phase prepare for this second phase. The main goal here is to stabilize your blood sugar and maintain it for life.
Stage 3: Repair and renew kidney tissue
With blood sugar levels stable, this phase focuses on specific foods, supplements, and exercises to generate new stem cells to repair kidney and heart tissues. All recommended foods are readily available and the recommended ingredients are all natural.
After a while, your symptoms will go away and your chronic kidney disease will go away.
For more product information, Please watch this video
Read more: AHA Toner Deep Cleansing Facial
Lucie Anderson –