Chronic Kidney Disease Solution
Causes of chronic kidney disease include:
- Type 1 or type 2 diabetes
- High Blood Pressure
- Interstitial nephritis, tubular nephritis
- Polycystic kidney disease
- Persistent urinary tract obstruction
- Vesicoureteral Reflux (VUR)
- Recurrent kidney infection
Some common symptoms in patients with chronic kidney disease include:
- Urinating more often than usual
- Feeling tired or short of breath
- Not feeling interested in eating
- Cramping, muscle twitching
- Poor sleep
- Losing weight for no apparent reason
- Tired and weak
- Mentally moody, lifeless
- Swollen feet and ankles
- Chest pain
- Shortness of breath
- High blood pressure (hypertension) that is difficult to control
Treatment of chronic kidney disease
To treat chronic kidney disease naturally, safely and effectively at home, we recommend the program “Chronic Kidney Disease Solution”
- What is Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)?
- What increases your vulnerability to this disease?
- How to diagnose?
- Chronic inflammation and tissue damage
- How does your microbiome affect this condition?
- The most effective lifestyle choices
- Natural Ways You Can Use To Avoid CKD
- And more
The tutorial is organized into a simple 3-stage approach of how you can put this knowledge into action.
Stage 1: Protection from kidney damage
Stage 2: Restore kidney function
Stage 3: Repair and renew kidney tissue
For more product information, Please watch this video
Read more: AHA Toner Deep Cleansing Facial