What is IKIGAI?
IKIGAI is a supplement for losing weight that claims to have a strong nutritional anti-stress method that helps people who are overweight or obese. Be aware that the composition is based on an old Japanese weight-loss cure, thus it includes certain unique Japanese components. Cortisol is a hormone that is released when we are stressed, and its production is regulated by its powerful formula.
There are just a few products in the world that offer a special combination of 28 detoxifying minerals, adaptogens, and superfoods in a once-daily pill to regulate cortisol levels and reset metabolisms.
IKIGAI is manufactured in the United States, in an FDA-approved and GMP-certified facility, to the strictest sterility requirements.
Ingredients Of the Products
Synergistic effects are achieved by combining 28 of nature’s most potent botanicals in precisely calculated proportions, reducing cortisol levels and reversing weight gain.
- Rhodiola Rosea: Rhodiola induces HOMEOSTASIS, a condition of equilibrium in the body. The cravings for harmful comfort foods are lessened. And Rosavin, a molecule found in Rhodiola, has been demonstrated to activate a fat-burning response to break down visceral belly fat. Rhodiola also aids with memory, attention, and concentration, as well as healthy brain function. As a result, Sherpa’s in the Himalayas use it during their high-altitude hikes to boost energy levels and endurance.
- Ashwagandha: is another top tier adaptogen that has been shown in tests to aid in stress relief, decrease cortisol levels, and fat burning Ashwagandha also suppresses food cravings, resulting in weight reduction and better sleep quality.
- Bacopa: Baptisia Chinensis (Bacopa) is a potent adaptogenic herb that decreases daily stress and improves mood.
- L-Theanine: For years in Japan, L-Theanine has been handed down as a strong secret for its proven capacity to help you relax, reduce the impacts of daily stress, and improve the quality of your night’s sleep. And it helps you lose weight by lowering your cortisol levels.
- Skullcap: For millennia, the skullcap has been used to promote good sleep cycles. It’s also a terrific tool for regulating hormones, calming nerves, and elevating spirits.
- Chamomile: A second apoptogenic plant that has been demonstrated to help reduce cortisol levels, balance moods, and promotes good sleep patterns is ginseng. When you don’t get enough sleep, your cortisol levels stay high and you gain weight as a result, as I subsequently discovered.
Read more: SugarBalance-Support to Treat Diabetes