What is Intensive ColonCleanse?
Intensive ColonCleanse by Digestive Science is a natural three-part approach that gently detoxifies the body for a range of health advantages. Clients who utilize the Intensive Colon Cleanse experience healthy weight reduction, more energy, quicker digestion, improved skin, a stronger immune system, and other benefits. The detox is moderate, lasting 10 days, and customers receive continued digestive support from probiotics and the superfood chia
How Do The Products Work?
- Brown Rice Fiber (Oryza sativa L) – 1000 mg: Source of 15 essential nutrients, dietary fiber, antioxidants, phytonutrients & more. Excellent for relieving constipation and maintaining the natural pH level of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Psyllium Husk (Plantago Ovata) – 1000 mg: Gentle stool softener recommended to those suffering with a variety of bowel issues including irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and colitis.
- Apple Pectin (Malus Pumila) – 200 mg: An insoluble fiber that feeds the “good bacteria” in the GI tract to produce Short Chain Fatty Acids, valuable in treating inflammatory diseases of the colon.
- Acacia Gum – 200 mg: Helps synthesize Short Chain Fatty Acids, as well as create an environment that favours probiotics, helping to balance the gut microflora and reduce GI tract inflammation.
- Senna Leaf Extract (Cassia Marilandica) – 25 mg: Helps ease constipation by stimulating the colon and increasing peristaltic movements, which effectively speed the passage of contents along the bowel.
- Calcium (Citrate) – 30 mg: A form of calcium preferred by health professionals as it is less likely to cause constipation. Recently studied and proven to be more easily absorbed by compromised digestive tracts.
- Magnesium (Citrate) – 20 mg: Helps to stimulate muscle contractions that empty the bowel while preventing the reabsorption of fluids, effectively keeping stools soft and easy to pass.
- Potassium (Aspartate) – 20 mg: A mineral that’s essential for peristaltic action; deficiency can result in constipation, edema, muscular weakness, and nervousness.
- Selenium (Selenomethionine) – 15 mcg: Studies show that it helps decrease the risk of colorectal cancer; selenium deficiencies can occur in those with poor intestinal function.
- Acidophilus – 4 billion cfu: A probiotic (“good bacteria”) naturally found in the human GI tract; supplementation has been scientifically proven beneficial for overall digestive function and health.
- Bifidobacterium Infantis – 6 billion cfu: Another probiotic found in the intestines; plays a critical role in digestion and metabolism. Beneficial for those with IBS, bloating, gas, diarrhea, constipation, and abdominal discomfort.
- Bifidobacterium Infantis – 6 billion cfu: A soluble fiber that stimulates the growth of good bacteria in the digestive system. Can help ease constipation, plus is useful for improving magnesium and calcium absorption.
For more product information, Please watch this video
Read more: Chlorogen800-Reduce Weight