What is Digestive Enzyme Renewal?
Do Digestive Enzyme Deficiency be a problem?
As a result, you have gas, constipation, diarrhea, digestive issues, and IBS. In addition, you receive inadequate vitamin absorption and a significantly reduced quality of life.
What Can Digestive Enzyme Renewal Do?
Digestion Enzyme Renewal replenishes the intestines with essential digestive enzymes. This assists your body in pre-digesting your meal, after which stomach acid takes control and regulates the digestive process.
Digestive Enzyme Renewal helps your gut pre-digest food. It’s a high quality digestive enzymes supplement that helps digestive function, reduces digestion problems and helps to establish balance between much-needed enzymes and hydrochloric acid.
Look closer at the Digestive Enzyme Renewal formula and you’ll find:
- Oxbile– This is an enzyme made by the liver. It helps digest fat and with nutrient absorption.
- Amylase– Amylase is one of three enzymes made by the pancreas. It helps turn starches into sugar – a vital function of the digestive process.
- Protease– This helps break down longer proteins into amino acids. As well, it helps to reduce gas and bloating.
- Cellulase– Cellulase helps break down cellulase. That’s a fiber found in the walls of many plant foods.
- Invertase– This is a digestive enzyme that helps turn table sugar into glucose and fructose.
- Lactase– Lactase is of particular interest to people who are lactose intolerant. It reduces gas and bloating and helps the body break down milk sugars.
- Maltase– Maltase occurs in the mouth and saliva. It helps other enzymes break down complex carbohydrates and helps digest starches and sugars.
- Papain– This is a digestive enzyme found in Papaya fruit. It helps lower inflammation and breaks down proteins in meat.
- Glucoamylase– This helps break down dietary starches into simple carbohydrates.
- Alpha Galactosidase– This reduces gas and bloating from starchy vegetables like broccoli, beans, cabbage and Brussels sprouts.
- Hemicellulase– Hemicellulase is a prebiotic that helps break down cellulose in fruits, vegetables and grains.
- Beta Glucanase– Beta Glucanase helps reduce IBS symptoms including gas, bloating and diarrhea.
For more product information, Please watch this video