What is Vigorelle?
How Do The Products Work?
Vigorelle is administered to the vaginal region, especially the bottom of the clitoral hood. This permits the active substances to activate the tissue surfaces directly. Blood flow and channel dilatation increase around the clitoris, considerably increasing your sensitivity. Though each woman’s reaction time differs, the delightful warming effects build more quickly with sexual stimulation such as caressing and massaging in the clitoral area, as well as other foreplay activities. Natural lubrication occurs when you respond to the lovely sensation of Vigorelle® Crème.
- Wild Yam has a gentle impact on the body (similar to estrogen). It aids in the correction of hormone imbalances, which may be the cause of low sex desire.
- Damiana Leaf: This is an alkaloid-rich substance that promotes blood flow to the genitals and increases sexual desire.
- Peppermint Leaf: You can benefit from lubrication by using peppermint leaf. Because it is also known to aid with relaxation, it has a favorable influence on sadness, anxiety, and general mood.
- Suma Root is a South American medicinal root. It can aid in the oxygenation of your cells and the rebalancing of your hormones. It’s also good for your libido.
- This spa-like mix of olive squalene, apricot kernel oil, and shea butter is what makes Vigorelle so fascinating. The pleasant sensation provided by this combination will keep you wanting to use it.
- Motherwort belongs to the mint family. It helps to promote blood flow, alleviate anxiety, and lessen hot flashes. This ingredient is a three-way winner. Who wouldn’t want the intended advantages with the extra benefit of feeling better?
- L-Arginine: An amino acid that aids in blood vessel dilatation. This is significant because it increases sexual desire and sensitivity.
- Ginkgo Biloba: This component is excellent for moisturizing. Ginkgo Biloba was demonstrated to boost contentment and sexual desire in research
Read more: Provestra-Providing Women’s Health