What is VigRX Plus?
VigRX Plus is touted as a male enhancement supplement containing “strong aphrodisiacs.” VigRX Plus promises consumers speedier recovery and higher enjoyment from sexual interactions, in addition to the touted benefits of enhanced stamina and stronger erections.
How Do The Products Work?
Ingredients of The Products
- Korean red ginseng Ginseng has been widely advised for persons suffering from ED. It is said to offer advantages such as lowering inflammation and improving energy.
- Saw palmetto This plant is said to heal anything from hair loss and migraines to low testosterone, but there isn’t enough data to back up these claims.
- Hawthorn berries: These delicious berries are strong in antioxidants.
- Ginkgo biloba leaf Ginkgo biloba may enhance blood circulation, which is vital for long-lasting erections, and a 2021 review mentioned its potential as a natural phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor. PDE5 inhibitors, such as Viagra and Cialis, are routinely used to treat ED.
- Damiana leaf This herb has long been thought to be an aphrodisiac, although research on its efficacy is scant.
- Tribulus terrestris vine The study on tribulus terrestri, which is said to boost libido, is conflicting.
- Catuaba bark This herb is incorporated in some supplements to help alleviate.
- Muira puama bark This is a kind of Amazonian shrub.
- Cuscuta seed extract Cuscuta, sometimes known as dodders, is a parasitic plant family.
- Horny goat weed is supposed to be beneficial for ED, however, data is inconsistent.
- This proprietary component is derived from black pepper and includes a high concentration of piperine, a naturally occurring black pepper compound. Bioperine is particularly well-known for being a bioavailability enhancer, which means it can aid in the absorption of other vitamins and minerals.
Read more: ExtenZe-Male Sexual Development