What is Maximum Digestion Probiotic?
Why People Need Probiotic?
Maximum Digestive Absorption Probiotic is a probiotic supplement of excellent grade. It’s formulated with 10 strains of Bifidobacterium and Lactobacillus, with over 40 billion microorganisms in each dose, to aid with gut health and GI tract microfloric balance.
The Maximum Digestion Probiotic formula includes:
- Acidophilus– This is a probiotic you may find in dairy products. It lives in the mouth and intestines and helps reduce diarrhea and inflammation of the colon.
- Lactis– This is another dairy probiotic that occurs naturally in the GI tract. It helps the stomach, intestines and immune function.
- Apple B. Longum– Apple B. Longum may help reduce depression in IBS patients. It helps protect the colon and intestines from toxins.
- Bifidum– This is a group of microbes that are especially useful to people with Irritable Bowel Syndrome. B. Bifidum also recruits white blood cells, which supports better immune function.
- Casei– L. Casei is a common probiotic in fermented products including cheese and green olives. It helps reduce diarrhea and constipation.
- Plantarum– L.Plantarum helps lower gas and constipation from IBS and can help reduce abdominal pain as well.
- Salvarius– Found in the mouth and saliva, L.Salvarius helps to lower inflammation and supports digestive health.
- Rhamnosus– This has a variety of functions. Among them, it helps reduce diarrhea and abdominal pain.
- Bulgaricus– L. Bulgaricus helps reduce IBS pain and colon inflammation. It occurs naturally in the GI tract.
- Fructooligiosaccharides (FOS)– FOS is a prebiotic that helps immune health and encourages growth of probiotics throughout the GI tract.
For more product information, Please watch this video
Read more: Digestive Enzyme Renewal-Aid for Stomach